Keeping your goal in sight
Manage your savings with easy access to your account at any given time.
Starting you on a savings journey
With a minimum investment amount of TZS1 000 000.
Always have easy access to your funds.
Make additional deposits at any time.
Short investment term
The shortest possible investment term on a Call Deposit Account is 24 hours.
When you want to withdraw, you simply give your withdrawal instructions in writing.
Helpful banking tools
Standard with your account
Great return on your
- Receive competitive returns on your account
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid monthly
- Interest can be credited to your account or transferred to your cheque account
Getting it made easy
- Minimum opening balance of
- New FNB clients will need to undergo a 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) check at any of our FNB Branches (to keep money laundering in check)
- Tanzanian identity document
- Proof of residence (less than 3 months old)
- Income tax number (if issued)
- Foreign nationals: a valid passport or a copy of the relevant permit
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).