Keeping your goal in sight
Manage your savings with easy access to your account at any given time.
Starting you on a savings journey
With a minimum investment amount of TZS1 000 000.
Always have easy access to your funds.
Make additional deposits at any time.
Short investment term
The shortest possible investment term on a Call Deposit Account is 24 hours.
When you want to withdraw, you simply give your withdrawal instructions in writing.
Ways to Bank
Helpful banking solutions
Standard with your account
Great return on your
- Receive competitive returns on your account
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid monthly
- Interest can be credited to your account or transferred to your cheque account
Getting it made easy
- Minimum opening balance of
- New FNB clients will need to undergo a 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) check at any of our FNB Branches (to keep money laundering in check)
- Tanzanian identity document
- Proof of residence (less than 3 months old)
- Income tax number (if issued)
- Foreign nationals: a valid passport or a copy of the relevant permit
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).